Respect underpins everything we say and do. We are all supportive of each other.
At Ysgol Dinas Brân:
- Everyone has both rights and responsibilities, so that all can enjoy their time within our community;
- We respect other people, their values and ideas, celebrating the fact that we are all different;
- Teachers should be able to teach their lessons and all students should be able to learn without disruption. This means that we all come to school prepared to work and with the correct equipment;
- We will behave well in lessons, around the site and in the local community;
- We are courteous, polite and considerate at all times, thinking of others before ourselves;
- We will work together to look after and improve our learning environment, making it a nice place to be;
- We will follow all school rules and instructions because they are there for a reason and will keep us all safe;
- We will aim high and set ourselves targets as we all aim to achieve our potential. This will help us to become the best school in North Wales;
- We will make the most of our opportunities by joining in extra-curricular activities, community projects and international events. This will help us to develop our skills and understand our place in the world.